Kunštát Castle - 5,5 km


Kunštát Castle - 5,5 km

The first written mention of Kunštát dates from 1279, but the discovery of the facade of the Romanesque-Gothic castle palace behind the arcade of the western castle wing pushes the foundation of the original castle, which consisted of the construction of a perimeter wall, a castle palace and an entrance tower on the site of today's castle, to the middle of the 13th century.