Lhota Rapotina Castle - 12.5 km
The Lhota Rapotina hunting lodge dates back to 1833, when it was built by the Ditrichštejn family, owners of the nearby town of Boskovice. The castle is situated 1 km west of road II/374 Boskovice – Rájec-Jestřebí, not far from the Boskovice gardens. The castle is displayed in the Empire style. After it was built, it served as a hunting lodge, but in the second half of the 19th century it was only used as a game lodge. Nowadays it is privately owned.